The Great Gulfcoast Arts Festival
The Great Gulfcoast Arts Festival in historic downtown Pensacola, Florida, is one of the best-regarded, most popular arts festivals in the United States. The three-day, juried art show draws more than 200 of the nation’s best painters, potters, sculptors, jewelers, graphic artists,craftsmen and other artists.
Located along the waterfront in Seville Square, the festival is a short walk from Pensacola’s lively downtown and adjacent to several other parks, museums, and other activities. Spectacular views of Pensacola Bay make GGAF the perfect place to spend a fall weekend on the Gulf Coast. It’s also just a short drive to the snow-white sands of Pensacola Beach on the Gulf of Mexico.
The Festival features entertainment throughout the weekend, great music on the Main Stage, dance and more on the Parrish Performing Arts Stage. The Children’s Stage features local performing arts, dance and music groups.
Celebrate Florida’s artisan history in the Heritage Arts Area, where local craft workers demonstrate traditional arts, crafts and trades, including blacksmithing, engraving, spinning, weaving and other skills.
The Children’s Arts Festival and Student Art Show feature numerous free, hands-on artistic opportunities for kids.
This family-oriented Festival is ranked one of the Top 50 Fine Art Shows in the nation by Sunshine Artist Magazine. The event has also been named a Top 100 Event for 2014 by the American Bus Association.
Admission to the Festival is free.
- UWF Festival on the Green 2015
- The Zombie 5K Run! The infection is spreading.
- Bands on the Beach - Not Quite Fab
- Bands on the Beach - Holly Shelton
- Repticon Pensacola Reptile & Exotic Animal Show
- ReptiDay Pensacola Reptile & Exotic Animal Expo
- Bands on the Beach - Kyle Parker Band
- 55th Pensacola Greek Festival
- Bands on the Beach - Mass Kunfuzion
- Bands on the Beach - Hot Sauce Band
- Bands on the Beach - Mr. Big and the Rhythm Sisters
- Bands on the Beach - Dr. Breeze
- Bands on the Beach - The Groovinators
- Bands on the Beach - Southern Breeze
- The Gallery at First City Art Center Hosts Artworks from Vicki Baroco's Private Collection