Category: Event News Written by Administrator
Title: 2013 Greek Festival of Pensacola
Location: Annunciation Greek Orthodox Church -
Date: Oct 11 13 11:00 - Oct 13 13 18:00
Mark your calendar for the 54th festival to be held Oct 11-13 2013.
Like a visit to Greece, the Pensacola Greek Festival offers a rich, multi-sensory experience of Greek hospitality and culture. Savory cuisine, soulful music, lively dancing, and educational tours transform the church grounds at 1720 West Garden Street into a three day “glendi” (celebration).
The Pensacola Greek Festival has become one of the area’s signature fall festivals. The 3 day cultural event provides an opportunity for the Pensacola
View the Full Event Details - Click the Link Below (Read Full Article).
Related news items:
+ Local Event News
- UWF Festival on the Green 2015
- The Zombie 5K Run! The infection is spreading.
- Bands on the Beach - Not Quite Fab
- Bands on the Beach - Holly Shelton
- Repticon Pensacola Reptile & Exotic Animal Show
- ReptiDay Pensacola Reptile & Exotic Animal Expo
- Bands on the Beach - Kyle Parker Band
- 55th Pensacola Greek Festival
- Bands on the Beach - Mass Kunfuzion
- Bands on the Beach - Hot Sauce Band
- Bands on the Beach - Mr. Big and the Rhythm Sisters
- Bands on the Beach - Dr. Breeze
- Bands on the Beach - The Groovinators
- Bands on the Beach - Southern Breeze
- The Gallery at First City Art Center Hosts Artworks from Vicki Baroco's Private Collection